Friday, April 28, 2006

Sultans of Swing

I'm glad that this week, one of the busiest I've had in months, is drawing to a close. The meeting with my supervisors on Wednesday went very well and saw much inspiring discussion about where to go with my research. Yesterday's symposium was a resounding success. So tonight I shall stay in with Kat and watch Batman Begins on DVD, an early birthday present. Tomorrow will be grocery shopping, working on my thesis, and a shift behind the concession stand at the Hyde Park Picture House (whose website has curiously been down for a few days now). Sunday Kat and I are going down to London to catch an exhibit, Gothic Nightmares, at the Tate Britain, and an early birthday dinner for me at Yo! Sushi, both of which I'm very much looking forward to. Our return train will be arriving in Leeds at 2am Sunday night/Monday morning. Fortunately, Monday is a bank holiday, so we can sleep in.

No comments: